DSN 314.371.2113 (fax 2408)
- Develops and maintains facility master plans ensuring proper resource distributions and utilization.
- Programs and manages resources for ERMC Real Property Maintenance (RPM), UMB-K Maintenance and Repair, MEDCOM transition, MILCON, and AMEDD Renewal.
- Develops contracting mechanisms to diversify the methods of accomplishing work for each medical facility.
- Provides project management for all planning, design, and construction of renovation projects.
- Provides transition planning to ensure continuous operations for all construction projects.
- Develops and maintains an ERMC sustainment program in accordance with JCAHO, Americans with Disabilities Act, and Department of Defense requirements.
- Conducts staff assistance visits to subordinate units.
- Act as the MEDCOM's Regional Director for Army Health Facility Planning for Europe.
- Acts as the ERMC CDR/ OSURG consultant for Health Facilities for the TDA building inventory and for temporary health facilities (other than DEPMEDS) positioned in a contingency environment.
- Acts as the Commander's representative in Re-stationing Process Actions, for USAREUR.
- Interfaces with USAREUR for European Master Planning Initiatives